I'm pretty sure all you girls out there are no strangers to waxing.. yes? I've always been a loyal customer to my waxing parlour .. but the thing is .. it's such a long break in between treatments (as the hair has to be at least 6mm long) and I can't wear sleeveless tops ! Woes of being a lady , indeed. There are tons of hair removal options available to us , from D.I.Y. shaving, epilation to more professionally done waxing and IPL, each requiring a certain level of pain tolerance.
That being said, I was recently invited over to eternel to review their DPC (Dynamic Pulse Control) Permanent hair removal treatment . Eternel is currently the first clinic in KL to have this technology .
Just a little background on DPC (Dynamic Pulse Control) to see what makes it so special :
DPC is also a form of light therapy , which helps reduce up to 90% of hair on the treatment part. Unlike general laser treatments , DPC offers three pulse configurations in one system: Smooth Pulse, Long Pulse and High Pulse , offering customisable configurations according to one's skin, guaranteeing the best results which IPL(Intense pulsed light) technology cannot fully overcome. In a nutshell, DPC hair removal is a clean and relatively painless treatment.The benefits?
- Provides a semi-permanent hair reduction solution
- Lightens pigmentation such as the pesky dark patches on your underarms
- Helps to reduce the occurrence of ingrown hair substantially
- Can be used on almost any area of the body: legs, bikini line, back, underarms, arms, upper lips and etc
- Safe and painless (fast, too. )